Development of the Peoples’ Health Observatory.
Create a European Preventive and Active Public Health Plan.
Promotion of events and training actions in educational and preventive health in epigenetics based on the 4 pillars of the UN for the Millennium Sustainable Development:
Strategic Action Plan
- Create public-private partnerships, promoting creative axes for health development and sustainability, active citizenship, through international and national partnerships (eg municipalities, parish councils, academic institutions and others).
- Promote events and training actions in educational and preventive health in epigenetics.
- Participate and develop research projects in health, society and citizenship.
- Develop literacy actions in health and citizenship inclusive of human values in social media strategies.ia.
- Develop and disseminate videos and digital information in e-learning content.
- Develop a free access Virtual Library, with the registration of research projects in health, carried out in a hospital environment and develop a repository of the literary content of the works of the Public Library, “Comendador Sebastião Alves”, founder of “Atral-Cipan”.
- Create a Commission of Ambassadors (honorary, patron and institutional members) for the creation of a network of health professionals, focused on the “HUMAN BEING”, inclusive, humanistic and that acts in the promotion of active citizenship, (training multipliers).